The News. Google. You-tube. Twitter. Instagram. Snap-chat. Facebook.
So much drama. So much negativity. So much anxiety. So much pain. So much suffering. So much finger pointing, so much hatred. These words as I type, my insides hurt. How must one feel, to watch all of this. One who doesn’t know how to put up a shield. One who doesn’t understand why someone would hate so much, one who doesn’t get why someone has a hard time believing and trusting a fellow human being, one who loves blindly – all that one sees?
This is the world we were taught to see, the world filled with horrors. So, this post is for people like me, who are like sponges that absorb everything around them good and bad. For those who hurt themselves, because they are always running a race, looking behind them to see how close the rest of the world is. For those, who punish themselves because out of the 100 people they meet in a day, a handful hated them.For those who have loved and lost and for those who believe they have never been loved. For those whose trust has been breached and for those who believe they are all alone fighting those loud obnoxious voices in their head. Have fun reading these news events from around the world :
- Two young girls (11 years old) handed out lemonade at their stand, and raised 10,000USD within MINUTES and donated it to the Dallas Police Department.
- A 12 year old boy Joseph in Minnesota, lived with dilated cardiomyopathy for three years, and is right now going home to Panama With a NEW HEART !!!
- Two kittens, almost froze to death in a Walmart under a refrigerated sandwich case. A technician from the humane society, used a snake cam, and ladles from the store & rescued them both and they found new homes!! ( this happened a little while ago but isn’t that great!?)
- A cab driver in Boston, found 200,000$ cash in his backseat and decided to turn it in!! He got a mere 100$ for his act, and yet he said I knew it was the right thing to do 🙂
- A group of New York city elementary school third/fourth graders, are designing capes for a shelter in Michigan, hoping that homeless kids would feel like super-heroes for a little while !!! They are taught to learn compassion, and are understanding that no matter where you live or where you come from, all you need is a little boost of self-esteem!!
- Two colour-blind brothers ( in their teens), put on Enchroma glasses and see a beach towel & balloons, and burst into tears as they see COLOURS for the very first time in their lives!!!
- Benedict and Fitzgerald, 75 and 74 years old respectively, make the most adorable FLOWER GIRLS at their grandchildren’s wedding!!! They were surprised and touched by this gesture and are wrapping their minds around the internet! HAHA!
Yes, there is pain and suffering in the world. But so is there love and joy. Everything is going to be O.K. The Universe always watches out for you. Always look for the signs. I had two people get upset with me today for giving a ride to a hitchhiker over the weekend. That was my sign, pure-unadulterated care. It was my sign, that I am never alone, there is always people that watch out for you and want the absolute best for you, even when you least expect it. 🙂 Thank you Kevin and Jayne. ❤ 🙂 In-fact Jayne got so very seriously upset that she started yelling at me ha ha !! I am so loved ❤ !!!!
What you Focus on, Expands
What you think, you become.
I was watching videos this evening and I got redirected to a beautiful definition of LEGACY that struck a chord in my heart,
Your Legacy is Every Life you have touched. Your legacy is every person you have met whose influence was felt by your presence. Every person that says Yes I am going to do this after listening to you, every person that does something good after talking to you, every person, whose life has been made better, because of your presence. Your Legacy, is every life you touch.Your legacy lives beyond you.
Whose life are you going to touch?
How are you going to do it? Are you going to make You-tube videos that trash talk Politicians and CEO’s and others whom you in your perspective think are harming the world? By trash talking them, are you not in-fact doing the same? Is your Legacy, to help or to hurt?
Whose life are your going to make better?
Are you living the way you want? Are you living by YOUR VALUES? Do you know what your Values ARE? Do you know where your passion lies? Do you, know, what YOUR PURPOSE IS?
Well, I am on the path to finding out myself. I am on the path, to finding my purpose. I am going to listen to the H.V. I chose, to listen to the stillness, the silence. & if you are in the same boat as me, well let’s go on this journey together. Let us find, our calling, our purpose, our values and what drives us. For starters, lets start listening, not to the mind’s chatter , but to the silence.
Like grandmother willow from Pocahontas says “Listen to the winds, child. Listen with your heart, there are spirits all around you, let them guide you”.
❤ Love all, and don’t Let Fear get the worst of you ❤