Just for a change, I thought I would share my Gratitude list for the day with all of you. A Gratitude journal is defined as 😉
A gratitude journal is a diary of things for which one is grateful.Gratitude journals are used by individuals who wish to focus their attention on the positive things in their lives. Gratitude, the feeling of appreciation or thanks, has gained a lot of attention in the field of positive psychology.
So for those of you who need a sample, here goes :
- I am most grateful for the amazing weekend I just had. thank you thank you thank you
- I am more than grateful for all the things that I bought, in Starbucks, in chapters, in the Indian store. Thank you thank you thank you.
- I am so happy for my car being in such great shape, it took me all the way to Ottawa and back.!!! thank you thank you thank you.
- I am more than grateful for all the money I have in my account to pay my bills and to have gotten a wonderful Surya Kriya practice session.!!! thank you thank you thank you!!
- I am so glad I met Hera, she was so calm and patient and she was so thorough with the practice and she taught us so well I think I will remember all the steps now.!!!
- I am more than grateful for learning Nadi Vibachan. What a wonderful eye opener.!!!
- I am more than happy!! for having learnt the 62 points in my body that can possibly store stress, so that I can consciously release it.Wow ! thank you thank you thank you!!!
- I feel so blessed to have this knowledge, I am so grateful for Sadhguru having devised this plan, and taught Hera, so she could teach me. Thank you thank you thank you!
- I am more than grateful for the 15$ I had in my wallet, so i could give it to those people who were playing out in the cold, spreading joy and holiday cheer!
- I am so so happy, I got to talk to the Afghani guy selling jewelry and all kinds of cool things.!
- I am more than grateful for listening to the old man, playing his guitar with so much passion ! and for the guy who wished me merry Christmas 🙂
- I am so glad, I found a parking spot, in the crowded street! and I am grateful for all the money in my account that let me but the parking ticket!
- I am so glad I had the money to have a Starbucks lunch ! 🙂
- I am so so so happy i could talk to my brother, i am more than grateful for getting a chair and a table right next to the window there in Starbucks!
- I am so glad, I could read the note, that I saw on the garbage bin in Ottawa downtown !! What amazing people. such a lovely person who just left food and drinks out there, for anyone who was hungry . I wish I had left something there as well. But I am glad, i got to witness the wonderful things that were going on outside that window. !!thank you thank you thank you
- I am so grateful , my brother got his hard drive. I am sure his belief in the F.P. is increasing, and he is going to be contributing to the blog as well. what a wonderful feeling, it is to share, thank you thank you thank you for giving me this enormous heart and the mind, that can see the beauty in everything.